As 2015 came to a close, we asked the Crawford Adventure Club to share their favorite memories from the year! Here are some of their 2015 highlights:
- “One of my favorite memories with Outdoor Outreach is when we went to the Tijuana River Valley. I couldn’t believe that we could see Mexico as we rode our bikes in California – it was a really cool and amazing experience.” – Paw Wah
- “My favorite memory was rock climbing. I remember standing at the top of the rock and starting to cry, because I was nervous to rappel down. When everyone started to encourage me, I decided to try it. When I got down to the bottom I was so proud of myself, and so thankful that my friends and the staff encouraged me to push myself.” – Dah Moo
- “I really enjoyed surfing, hiking, and mountain biking. I can’t pick a favorite trip, because without Outdoor Outreach, I would have never been able to do any of these activities.” – Jocelyne Veleta
- “My favorite memory was learning to ride a bike. I was scared to admit that I never learned how to ride a bike, but when i did, everyone helped me. Now, I can say I know how to ride a bike, and I am really proud of myself for accomplishing this.” – Refrain Joseph
- “For me, going to Joshua Tree with Outdoor Outreach for the weekend was a life-changing experience. This will probably be something I remember for the rest of my life. I love being in nature and getting to know new people.” – Esther
A special thank you to Qualcomm for their continued support of the Crawford Adventure Club. These incredible experiences would not be possible without the generous support of partners like Qualcomm!