- Striving to ensure relevancy by supporting and being present in the community;
- Actively creating an environment where we can celebrate the backgrounds, perspectives, and beliefs makes us unique, and appreciate the differences of others
- Intentionally building a culture that is flexible, values diverse ideas, and embraces the meaningful participation of all.
July 6-10 (Ages 11-13)
July 20-24 (Ages 11-13)
August 3-7 (Ages 14-17)
8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Full Tuition: $400
Tuition assistance available! Click here to apply for financial aid:
Apply for Tuition Assistance
Lunch and healthy snacks
- Equipment and instruction for kayaking, stand up boarding, ocean exploring, and more
Tuition assistance is available on a sliding scale to those who demonstrate family need. A staff member will follow up with you by phone or email to communicate the financial aid decision within 3 weeks of your application.
Registration for Outdoor Outreach’s Summer Adventures is 100% online. Payment is due in full at the time of registration in order to secure your spot in a particular camp
Were you already pre-approved for tuition assistance? Use the code you received by email to register now!
SIGN UP FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE
After you register, you will receive a follow-up email with links to two online forms:
1) A liability release and medical form; and 2) A contract outlining our values and expectations for a safe, healthy and enjoying camp experience. Please submit these forms in a timely manner to ensure we’re able to hold your spot.
Want to talk? We’re here to help! Call (619) 238-5790 ext. 115, or email